- Student must be regular and punctual in attendance. No leave of absence is granted except on written application from the parent or guardian stating specific reasons for the same.
- Fees are payable in advance of every two months. It must be cleared by the 10th of the month. If fees remain unpaid the pupil's name will be struck off from the rolls and re-admission will have to be made in the following month on payment or re-admission and the fine. Fine will be Rs.50 after the due date.
- Student will not be allowed to leave the school during the school hours. So parents are kindly advised not to come with such requests. In case of emergency parents may approach the Principal for the same. If anyone other than the parent is coming to take the student he/she must produce a request letter from the parents in writing.
- All school and office works will be attended during hours only 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
- Parents are not allowed to go to the classes.
- No student is allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Camera, Radio or any other Electronic Gadgets to the school without prior permission from the Principal.
- English is the medium of communication inthe school premises. Speak only English during school hours.
Criteria for Promotion
Promotion will be granted on the basis of the whole year's performance of the student of C.C.E. (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) which is a system of evaluation of students that covers all aspects of students development.
- C.C.E. is a process to provide holistic profile of the learner through regular assessment of both scholastic as well as co scholastic areas.
- Scholastic Areas Include: Formative & Summative assessment. Each term will have two formative assessment and one summative assessment.
- Co-Scholastic Activities Include: Literary aesthetic skills & performing skills and clubs. Health and physical education will also from an integral part of this assessment. Co-scholastic areas will be assessed on-
- Life Skill
- Attitude and Value
The above will be evaluated and graded.
The session will be spread over two terms, one from April to September and second from October to march.
Recommendations to the parents
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by ensuring that the children observe punctuality and discipline, prepare their lessons and take an active part in the activities of the school.
- PRIVATE TUITION is not encouraged. Instead, the parents are requested to give personal attention to the children and help them in their doubts as far as possible.
- Parents should check the school calender regularly and sign any reports recorded by the teachers, and the assignments and home-work given.
- Parents/guardians are requested to be in constant touch with the school to have a clear knowledge of their ward's progress in studies. They must by all means attend the PARENT-TEACHER MEETING to consult with the teachers regarding their children.
- Parents are not allowed to interview the teachers in the classroom or in the staff room, without the permission of the Principal. Those who wish to make any complaint about their children's education or other matters should do so to the Principal and not the class teacher.
- When a student is likely to absent owing to illness for a long period, the Principal must be informed through an application for leave supported by Medical Certificate within a week, failure to do so will result in the child's name being removed form the school roll.
- The Principal or teacher may punish a pupil for habitual idleness, disobedience or misconduct, indiscipline, not preparing the lesson etc. by suspension or removal without assigning any reason for the action.
- The School authorities are not responsible for the safety of a student after the school hours. Necessary arrangements must therefore be made to take the children home immediately after the class.
- The School accepts no responsibility if through failure in wearing school uniform, in bringing books to class, in getting the signature of the parents on remarks written by teachers or on the absence record in the Hand Book or is not paying the fees in time, the students is obliged to return home during class hours.
- NO SCHOOL BUSINESS BE TRANSACTED DURING THE HOLIDAYS or outside the school hours.
- The one who signs in the admission form of the student will be responsible for the student and is supposed to contact the school for the parent-teacher meeting or any other purpose. If the student does not reside with the parents, the parents will have to introduce the guardian or the persons incharge to the Principal. The school will not accept any other person to represent the guardian.
- Vehicles of every sort, including bicycles, taking children to and from the school are not permitted inside the school compund.They shall stop at the gate.