The criteria for Admission
- Notification on registration shall be made in advance and the prospectus with registration form shall be available from the school office during the prescribed hours.
- Admission form are available on the school office every New Year month (January).
- Admission forms are to be filled and submitted in the school 25th February
- The date of test and interaction will be given at the same time of Registration.
- List of the students who have passed admission test will be put on the notice board.
- The Parents have to come personally to see this list.
- The name in the final list will only be admitted in the school.
- The academic year of school is from April to March.
- Registration fee is not refundable.
REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION. IT WILL BE SUBJECT TO MERIT AND AVAILABILITY OF SEATS.
Duly filled registration forms will be accepted in the school office during the prescribed dates.
Requirements for Registration
- Date of birth certificate from the competent authority such as: Panchayat, Mahanagarpalika, Nagarpalika, Govt. Hospital. No other certificate from whatever source it be, will not be accepted.
- Date of birth once given shall not be changed on any account whatsoever.
- Stamp-size photographs are to be affixed on the Registration form and Interview slip.
- AGE: The child to be registered shall have completed 31/2 yrs. by March 31 st of the year of admission.
- An interaction with the child registered for admission shall be held in order to access the ability of speaking and of answering the questions asked.
- Children brought for interaction must be accompanied by the parents.
- The interest and the availability of parents in helping the child will be specially counted in the selection of children for admission.
- Children brought for interaction shall be able to:
- Recognize and recite English Alphabets.
- Recognize and recite Hindi Alphabets.
- Recognize and count Number 1 to 20.
- Recognize Colours, Flowers, Animals, Birds and Fruits.
- Answer questions smartly and intelligently.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OTHER THAN LKG
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended b. Original Mark List (Report Card) c.Written test and interaction will be held. Admission will be taken on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
- The presence of the parents of the student to be admitted is compulsory